Its a snow day here in College Station. Both Paul and I had the day off. We lazed around in the AM and watched the dogs play in the snow. Millie ran and played and jumped. Jack ran and peed and came right back to the door. Big ol Baby ;)
We got out and about and went to a few stores looking at cribs and what not and tried not to get too overwhelmed. We did some comparison shopping at different stores, etc. I guess we'll tackle the registering process in a few weeks when we find out the sex of the baby. (That appointment is on the 24th by the way). Yes we'll all really have to wait until 20 weeks. Nothing like good suspense!
Today's appointment was a quick one. Paul came with me since he was off too. We were in and out in 15 minutes. I've gained 3 pounds since and my blood pressure was good, so nothing to worry about there. The heart rate was 150 and everything is looking A-OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment